Thursday, May 7, 2009

How long does it take for Tend Skin to work?

I used Tend Skin regularly before my wedding on my underarms. I feel like I noticed results almost immediately - within two to three days. If it's not doing much for you after using the whole bottle, than this product might not be for you. Have you been using it as directed? (using on dry skin - daily morn and night until it's cleared up and then regularly after shaving)


Maybe it's time to try something new (although I've heard Tend Skin is the best).

How long does it take for Tend Skin to work?
i use tend skin daily for razor bumps.after 2 days of using tendskin,it started working.now if i get razor burns,a little tend skin clears them up in 1 minute.so if you havent received results yet,somethings not right.i agree with the answer above me.either your not following instructions or its not right for your skin because this product is the best for razor burns.


No comments:

Post a Comment