Thursday, May 7, 2009

When I play basketball for long amounts of time my eyes and skin tend to go red, why do I do this?

My eyes go bloodshot and my skin, especially on my cheeks and chest feels inflamed and goes quite red





Help a brother out

When I play basketball for long amounts of time my eyes and skin tend to go red, why do I do this?
i think u have a form of asma. u should seriously see a doctor. i love basketball and that never happens to me. do me a favor and see the doctor
Reply:You might be overdoing it. Take some break and drink lots of water. If you can mix your water with some Gatorade, it would be better. Try also to place a wet cloth over your eyes every break. And also check for your Blood Pressure in a clinic or something. Usually the eyes turns like blood red when eye veins pop due to extreme blood pressure.


No comments:

Post a Comment