Saturday, April 24, 2010

Has anyone had peeling skin on the face while on Yasmin? How long did it last and what's a good moisturiser?

I have just switched from Dianne to Yasmin as Dianne was doing nothing for my Acne. I haven't noticed any side affects with Yasmin, and I haven't been breaking out as much since I started a week ago. The skin particularly around where I tend to break out on my face has started peeling, though. Just wondering if anyone else had experienced this. I haven't been using any harsh products.. Also, can anyone recommend a good moisturiser? I'd like something that I can wear makeup ontop of. I am really pleased not to be breaking out, but the flakey skin isn't such a good look, either.

Has anyone had peeling skin on the face while on Yasmin? How long did it last and what's a good moisturiser?
Well I dont take Yasmin so I cant explain or undestand why your skin is flaking but I can recommend a great moisturizer. I recently bought Neutrogena 30 SPF untinted moisturizer and it is fantastic. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment