Saturday, April 24, 2010

When cold, skin around arms turn blue?

Whenever I'm in a somewhat cold class at school, I may not feel cold, my skin around my arms tends to turn blue and purple like.





I'm naturally skinny, and so wondering if this is mainly because I'm cold, and to fix it would be to wear long sleeves, or could I be lacking on a vitamin or nutrient too?

When cold, skin around arms turn blue?
mine does that , its b/c of poor circulation in your arm
Reply:it's because you don't have a lot of body fat to keep yourself warm. try wearing slightly warmer clothes- long sleeves would be a good idea. eating a healthy diet and getting plenty of sleep will probably also help.





if your bmi is below 17 it would probably be a good idea to gain a little weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment