Friday, November 20, 2009

Anyone have experience wtih white splotches on skin?

I tend to have olive skin and was out in the sun quite a bit a few weeks ago. I did have sun block on but still got a little red on my chest and shoulders. I peeled in just a few places there but very little. Now I have about 2 dime sized white splotches on each shoulder and about 4 of them all in one area on my chest. I have been out in the sun since (with SPF 45) and the spots don't seem to tan at all even though the rest of my skin gets darker. I would appreciate any info you have. Thanks!

Anyone have experience wtih white splotches on skin?
It can be dried skin, if you pill it off and small things come out, than is dried skin if it don't you might have a skin condition call vitoligal. you should go to a dermatologist and find out what it is......I have it to and they got creams to treat it.


you can't go under the sun from 12 to 3 or 4 o'clock in the afternoon. you will be ok they got treatment for that.


But Michael Jackson has that too.


Doctor darling.........

spider lily

No comments:

Post a Comment