Monday, November 16, 2009

My skin tends to change color? And my face has spider veins, Is this normal and does it have a cure/solution?

It doesn't go green or anything. I just noticed that my skin is paler on certain days. My face is several shades darker than my arm and leg area and during night times it seems to be the same shade. It's just a little weird and I have a hard time choosing colors for my clothes :P ehehe. Also the spider veins in my face bother me, they're genetic and I just want a good concealer or a good herbal/medical solution for them, anybody have one?

My skin tends to change color? And my face has spider veins, Is this normal and does it have a cure/solution?
You need to see a good dermatologist to get expert advice, I'm sure it can be cured.
Reply:Its normal. Nothing much can be done about it except wear more makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment